Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: 2016 Westchester Annual Planning Report

Subject: Re: 2016 Westchester Annual Planning Report
From: Rick Scott <rick.scott@lacity.org>

Date: 10/28/2015 07:36 AM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Changing that number to the correct number whatever it is may change
something else (such as percentages) in other parts of the report.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 7:34 AM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.donald@q mail .com > wrote:

Wouldn't it be more conducive to resolving the problem to simply have said
that in the first place? I'll review our submittal when I return to my office this
afternoon and see how quickly I can get it taken care of for you.

On Oct 28, 2015 7:32 AM, "Rick Scott" < rick.scott@lacitv.orc > wrote:

There is one number in the text and a different number on the budget page.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 7:26 AM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.donald@qma i Lcom > wrote:

I don't understand your email. The amount of rollover shown is justified by
our expenditure cash flow report for the year. Please explain. If I've made
an error I'm happy to correct that but I don't understand your email.

Thank you.

On Oct 28, 2015 7:15 AM, "Rick Scott" < rick.scott@lacitv.orq > wrote:

Don,

Please send an annual report with the correct rollover amount. We are
unable to process any payments for the BID until this is corrected.

Thank you.

Rick Scott

Neighborhood and Business Improvement District Division
Office of the City Clerk

213.978.1121 direct
213.978.1099 main
Fax 213.978.1130
Rick.Scott@lacitv.org

l of 2

08/15/2018 09:47 AM

Re: 2016 Westchester Annual Planning Report

Rick Scott

Neighborhood and Business Improvement District Division
Office of the City Clerk

213.978.1121 direct
213.978.1099 main
Fax 213.978.1130
Rick.Scott(a)lacitv.orq

Rick Scott

Neighborhood and Business Improvement District Division

Office of the City Clerk

213.978.1121 direct

213.978.1099 main

Fax 213.978.1130